Squeak swiki is back up

Jochen F. Rick nadja at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Aug 7 19:20:48 UTC 2000

Hello, as the title line says, the Squeak Swiki is back up.
We have yet to hear back from our support services about upgrading the
OS. Hopefully, upgrading the OS will help. We have tried every MacVM
possible, so I don't think it's a Squeak problem.

John McIntosh said that OpenTransport in MacOS8.0 has some serious
problems. Thus, we are figuring that to be the problem.

Several people have asked about setting up a mirror. My recommendation is
to wait until we have CNS upgrade it. If reliability is still a problem,
we can then look into other solutions.

Peace and Luck!

Je77