Rb for squeak is cool

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Aug 16 11:50:10 UTC 2000

Hi

Thanks for pointing me to their place
www.bobjectsinc.com/squeakrbalpha

The refactoring browser port is in alpha version but really cool.

Thanks a lot Bob and Mark.

I'm using 2.7 and got no problem to load or open it.
I just got self fliberty not understood while renaming an instance variable
but this is just for the update of the browser.

Stef

So now there is no excuse to play with it;)

Stephane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch) http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/

University of Bern, Institut fuer informatik and Mathematik
IAM-SCG, 10 neubruckstrasse, CH-3012 Bern, Switzerland.