[fix] misc celeste fixes

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Dec 11 07:42:09 UTC 2000

When I decode this, I only see three methods, and a lot of things seem
to be missing.  The interestingly-named #cacheTOC is missing, and there
are no changes to MIMEHeaderValue.

By the way, fieldsFrom:do: is already supposed to convert field names to
lowercase, so sending another asLowercase shouldn't have any effect.
(Though I'm checking from a 2447; maybe this has changed?!)

All in all, good catches, and very nice of you to fix them!  I look
forward to seeing the actual code.  :)

-Lex