Sockets in Squeak

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Dec 7 19:17:19 UTC 2000

By the way, most apps will want to use ConnectionQueue on servers.  I
guess Socket should have a comment to this effect.  ConnectionQueue will
fall back on older listening mechanisms if they are available.
ConnectionQueue would also be a nice place to put a replacement socket
implementation like the one on swiki.net, should you want to do so.

-Lex