Building 2.9a VM on StrongARM Linux

Bruce ONeel beoneel at mindspring.com
Sun Dec 17 09:25:13 UTC 2000

Hi,
  You can always just not compile that bit of code and then write little
dummy prims
to solve the link errors you will get.  Actually, since this is a plugin
not building it should be ok though it's been a while since I played
with
unix builds.

  This sort of error message probably means that you code is too big,
ie, you have
a if/while/?? with too much code in the middle.  You can either:
- comment out the code
- put the bit inside the if/while/etc in a function and call that
function.

cheers

bruce