Need some Magic Powder

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Dec 15 08:34:29 UTC 2000

Hi

I would like to knwo how I can identify the current active window.

I would like also to know how I can non programmatically
associate an action to a morph. For example, I have a image morph
and when I clik on it I would like that it follow a path that I drawed before.

I tried blindy to create a subclass, then show actions, and then a lot of other
click and error. So I need some magic powder.

Bookmorph stayed for a while an unknown area in Squeak for me.
Yesterday I started to play with them and I think that there are really
powerful. This is really great!
Thanks for that. Is there any documentation wiki page how to.

Stef