About the wonderful internet browser

Jon Hylands jon at huv.com
Fri Dec 1 04:25:09 UTC 2000

On Thu, 30 Nov 2000 14:58:30 +0100 (MET), Stephane Ducasse
<ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:

> I have the impression that this browser is lost for the Squeak community.
> Does anybody know more about it?

Ack.

No, its not gone, just in hibernation. Shortly after all that stuff came up
this summer, the contract I was working on got cancelled, I moved to a new
contract in a new city, spent almost two months in hotels and commuting
back and forth from New Hampshire to Ottawa, and now in the last few weeks
things are starting to settle down again.

I need to get the new morph alignment stuff that Andreas has done, and I do
plan to get back into it very soon.

As soon as the code is in something even close to stable form, I will
release it, and everyone can play with it. Sorry for the delays, sometimes
life just gets weird...

Later,
Jon

           http://www.huv.com