[updates] A few more tweaks

Bruce ONeel beoneel at mindspring.com
Sun Dec 17 09:39:49 UTC 2000

Hi,
  These and the previous batches of changes are in:

ftp://st.cs.uiuc.edu/Smalltalk/Squeak/2.9_alpha/Squeak2.9-3125.tar.gz

Tell me if the .tar.gz file causes problems in Windows systems.  WinZip
does
work ok with .tar.gz, right?  I'll check it at work tomorrow.

  I'll be on vacation later this week until after the new year so this
is
likely to be the last upload for this year :-)

cheers

bruce