Squeak IDE Look-n-Feel

Dean Pu Mao deanmao at cc.gatech.edu
Sat Dec 9 01:34:23 UTC 2000

Yeah...  I remember using one of those looky-feel packages but I can't
quite remember where it was!  I used this package that made all my squeaky
windows look like Apple's Aqua.  (but eventually this made me sicker than
the pale green browser windows)  I'm pretty sure it's somewhere on
minnow.  I bet Bijan could give you the pointers...

			-Dean Mao (deanmao at cc.gatech.edu)