Squeak IDE Look-n-Feel

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Fri Dec 15 05:19:32 UTC 2000

>>>>> "Richard" == Richard A O'Keefe <ok at atlas.otago.ac.nz> writes:

Richard> I strongly recommend pretty much everything Jako Nielsen
Richard> (sp?) has written about Web Design.  Most home pages stink,
Richard> so I hope the new screen isn't *too* much like a home page.
Richard> And one person's "graphically attractive" is another person's
Richard> "waste of screen space on terminally cute pictures".  The
Richard> figures Nielsen quotes on usability are really eye-opening;
Richard> good clear text is still a big winner.

Before we start throwing knives at each other, please read

        http://www.alistapart.com/stories/marsvenus/

And then realize there is validity on both the Mars and Venus
side of this debate. :)