VM Debugging Help, Please

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Thu Dec 28 23:50:26 UTC 2000

On Thursday 28 December 2000 15:32, Karl Goiser wrote:

> My question is: is there a way to log message sends to a file so I can see
> what is executing?  Otherwise, when in the debugger, is it possible to look
> at the source of the methods being executed?

Well, there's printCallStack() that you could call from C (you don't say what
platform you're running, but using the WinCE remote debugger, I can break
program execution, then evaluate printCallStack(); this will print out the
call stack on the console (stderr or stdout for regular Win32 or Unix, I
imagine).

--
Ned Konz
currently: Stanwood, WA