Project for someone to do

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Feb 16 20:39:42 UTC 2000

I'd use it!

This kind of program generalizes very well.  There is a "Muffin" program
in Java which does some of this already.  You point your web browser at
Muffin, and Muffin will filter both requests and replies.  Filters are
Java objects, and you can add new ones as desired.  Some of the existing
filters:

	1. Eliminate cookies
	2. Eliminate ad banners
	3. Eliminate images from known ad sites
	4. Remove JavaScript
	5. Modify your User-Agent: field

I've really thought that doing this in Squeak would be much nicer.
Perhaps Comanche would help.

Lex