super super

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu Feb 17 00:16:35 UTC 2000

>>>>> "Yoshiki" == Yoshiki Ohshima <ohshima at is.titech.ac.jp> writes:

Yoshiki>   What I actually have in mind is FishEyeMorph (I wrote) and
Yoshiki> MagnifierMorph (Bert wrote).  While it seems (to me, for
Yoshiki> now) natural to put the FishEyeMorph below the
Yoshiki> MagnifierMorph, I don't want to use the menu items that
Yoshiki> MagnifierMorph defines.

See... that's already a sign that either the inheritance is wrong.

Yoshiki> P.S.
Yoshiki>   I recall 'Super Trouper' by ABBA...

But not the song that it was derived from, "super super trouper".

:-)

Yoshiki> P.P.S.
Yoshiki>   I have Japanese version of 'Camel Book'.  Thank you for
Yoshiki> writing this, Randal! (But I confess I rarely reference it
Yoshiki> recently:-)

I understand some of the puns didn't make it through, but the
translator inserted some of his own. :) I recall getting a strange
piece of email to explain the following "glossary items", and one of
the words was "midnight auto supply".  I nearly died laughing.