MVC is Dead?

Jarvis, Robert P. (Contingent) Jarvisb at timken.com
Thu Feb 3 14:00:40 UTC 2000

Well, for God's sake, man!  If you're still working at 5:41 PM and there's
other people there to hear you...errm...I suppose this has something to do
with trees falling in the forest and such, but for the life of me I don't
see the connection...

Conscience: There's probably Norwegian Blues in those trees.  Endangered
species, they are.  Not more than half a dozen of them left now.  You'll
have to file environmental impact statements and suchlike before you can
knock down any more of those trees, my lad.
Bob:  Oh, shut up.  <ties up and gags conscience with wrapping from some Red
Leicester which happens to be lying about>

We now return you to your regularly scheduled mailing list...

Conscience:  Mrrrmmph!

Bob Jarvis
Compuware @ Timken