[CCC] Object class comment

John-Reed Maffeo rlpa80 at email.sps.mot.com
Mon Feb 28 20:07:08 UTC 2000

Dwight,

The original comment threw me because I was not aware of ProtoObject
from the studying that I have done. I would modify the first two
paragraphs as follows:

--- start
Object is the root class for almost all of the other classes in the
class hierarchy. The exceptions are ProtoObject (the superclass of
Object) its subclasses.

Class Object provides default behavior common to all normal
objects, such as access, copying, comparison, error handling, message
sending, and reflection. Also utility messages that all objects should
respond to are defined here.
--- end

John-Reed Maffeo
Mesa, Az