[GOODIE] Texture-mapped spheres

Duane Maxwell dmaxwell at entrypoint.com
Fri Feb 4 22:39:05 UTC 2000

AFAIK these textures carry no copyright.  I created them from public domain
images from NASA about three years ago.  Unfortunately I was unable to
track down others - I was particularly interested in the Jovian moons since
they're so cool.  Jupiter itself would be nearly impossible to get because
it changes faster than it can be imaged.  Earth would also have that
problem except for the sheer number of satellites in orbit.  Some planets
are really easy - Venus and Neptune are pretty much pale yellow and blue
balls.

-- Duane