[CCC] Re: SqueakCCC! (class comment included)

Dwight Hughes dwighth at ipa.net
Mon Feb 28 02:17:40 UTC 2000

I assume we should only submit the class comment itself and not an
actual fileout? It's a bit awkward to fileout a class comment by itself
without resorting to a changeset -- and it would in turn be awkward to
create a different changeset for every single class comment done.

I recently sent five new class comments to Stefan Matthias Aust, which I
believe he has already sent to you to be added to the update stream. I
will send them to the list under [CCC] for completeness (and further
commentary of course).

-- Dwight