Squeak Quick Reference

Ken G. Brown kbrown at tnc.com
Wed Feb 23 18:30:41 UTC 2000

May I take this opportunity to thank you for your work on this. I
find this sort of information very valuable for learning Squeak.
It is great that the Quick Reference loads all at once and the links
are local to the page. This really improves usability, scrolling and
hotlinks perform much better on one page, plus once it is loaded you
can read off-line. I find the on-line tutorials that are split onto
many www pages to be very unhandy to read online and too time
consuming to print off or download.

Would it be possible to have it downloadable as a .pdf file? This
would also help to minimize on-line time.
Thx.
    Ken

At 1:07 PM -0500 on 2/22/00,  agree at carltonfields.com is rumored to
have written: