Itsy hardware interest?

Peter William Lount peter at smalltalk.org
Mon Feb 14 20:20:39 UTC 2000

Hi Tim,

I'm interested in one of this puppies as I indicated in my posting of last
week about the itsy being freed up. There are others in the linux community
that are interested in building these puppies, maybe we can ride on their
coat tails...

I liked the "audio" and "video" potential of the itsy...

All the best,

Peter