Database connectivity anyone?

Jarvis, Robert P. (Contingent) Jarvisb at timken.com
Wed Feb 16 17:51:38 UTC 2000

For anyone interested in the relational database <---> objects problem you
might want to look at the "Crossing Chasms" pattern language that Kyle Brown
and Bruce Whitenack put together a few years ago.  Try

http://members.aol.com/kgb1001001/Articles/ObjectRelational/ObjectRelational
.htm
or
	http://www.ksccary.com/articles.htm