warren _ squeakUser new.

Jarvis, Robert P. (Contingent) Jarvisb at timken.com
Wed Feb 16 21:46:57 UTC 2000

Perhaps this could be integrated into the standard browser.  Ship the
"standard" images with this turned on, so beginners could see messages
"enboxed", and put something in an obvious place (like the right-click menu
on a browser code pane) to allow the "boxing" to be turned off.

Bob Jarvis
Compuware @ Timken