[Projects][BitBlt][Morphic][Widgets][Just kidding]

Andrew C. Greenberg werdna at gate.net
Sat Feb 12 21:07:35 UTC 2000

At 10:01 PM +0100 2/12/2000, Stephan Rudlof wrote:
>Alan Kay wrote:
> >
> > Hey Dan and Andreas --
> >
> > I need all of this stuff to give Michael a demo in May!
> >
> > [Just kidding (I think) ....]
> >

>Who is Michael?
>
>Stephan

Its a Disney thing.  Michael, I presume, is Michael Eisner, Disney
CEO and savior from the takeover crisis in the 80's, and a seriously
cool guy.  The "Michael" isn't an affectation either.  Disney's
culture is that everyone is on a first name basis, even the CEO.

(Does Michael wear a badge, that's my question!)