[CCC] MarqueeMorph (was Re: [CCC] False class comment)

Stefan Matthias Aust sma at 3plus4.de
Tue Feb 29 23:13:12 UTC 2000

>And now we'll both owe some comments :)

You want a comment?  Here is one... ;->

MarqueeMorph
----------------
The MarqueeMorph is a subclass of the BorderedMorph which quickly cycles
its border color.

It's only used in The FatBitsPaint morph and should be moved out of the
Morphic-Kernel category. Its implementation could be simplified and it is
generally not very useful.  The color values and cycle speed are hard-coded
for example. Finally, it's anoying to look at.

Okay, okay, I know I said that one shouldn't critic a class but this one -
well - I stumbled across it when I investigated that really strange
cut/copy selection mechanism of the FatBitsPaint morph.  I'm so sorry. It's
getting late here.

bye
--
Stefan Matthias Aust  //  Bevor wir fallen, fallen wir lieber auf.