[BUG] Display problem

Bert Freudenberg bert at isgnw.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De
Tue Feb 1 11:48:35 UTC 2000

On Tue, 1 Feb 2000, Michael_Chean wrote:

> Hi:
>
> I have a mouse with a roller wheel.  If I place the mouse over one of  play
> with me titles and
> double click with the roller I get a image of the play with me bars in the
> upper left hand corner of the squeak window.  Not a likely scenario, but I
> did it once by mistake.

This probably has nothing to do with your mouse having a wheel. "Clicking
with the roller" means pressing the third mouse button (blue button in
Smalltalk terms). This brings up a menu. The very first time you do this
it displays the patch from under the menu at the screen origin - which
clearly is a bug. It was reported so many times I thought it was fixed by
now ...

  -Bert-