"Smalltalk for C programmers"

John W. Sarkela john_sarkela at 4thEstate.com
Fri Feb 11 18:57:29 UTC 2000

Tervetuloa,

It has been out of print for a while, but Tom Wrensch and
Gene Koreniek wrote a book called something like,
"A quick trip to Objectland." It was very much like
Abbott's book, "Flatland". If memory serves, Gene is a
cognitive psychologist and the book focuses upon bringing
about a fundamental change in the way one thinks about
programming. It was a subtle book and an easy read.
Might be worth checking Powell's books to see if they
have out of print copies.

John (eli Jussi) Sarkela