How Do You Do Business Apps? (Squeak/Pro Proposal)

Gerardo Richarte core.lists.squeak at core-sdi.com
Mon Feb 28 16:12:04 UTC 2000

Warren Postma wrote:

> Are there *ANY* commercially useful applications written in Squeak?
>
> Are there *ANY* applications written in Squeak that are used by
> non-programmers?

    I insist: Internet Applications is a huge field where to use Squeak for Business Apps.
    As an example, I believe that swiki.net is completely written in Squeak, can somebody
confirm this?

    Confirmative Bye!
    Richie++

--
A390 1BBA 2C58 D679 5A71 - 86F9 404F 4B53 3944 C2D0
Investigacion y Desarrollo - CoreLabs - Core SDI

--- For a personal reply use gera at core-sdi.com