SAMSUNG PDA specs (was: Re: Itsy hardware interest?)

David Harris dpharris at bc.sympatico.ca
Wed Feb 16 03:53:47 UTC 2000

Wow -
to quote one of the messages on the site: http://www.gmate.co.kr/english/site/index.htm
  Thanks for your interest in our new product.
  And we are very sorry to be late for replying your questions.
  We've just checked people's requests in this page
  because there has been no body here for a long time :-)

  Although briefly, we are honored to introduce to you our PDA.
  CPU : StrongARM SA1110 @200MHz
  LCD resolution : 240*320 TFT Color LCD(65536 colors)
  Linux Kernel version : 2.2.13
  Compiler         : ARMgcc ver 2.95.1
  Developement Platform : we will provide people with our own SDK for both Windows
   and Linux.

  As for the TV tuner, unfortunately, we are sorry to say that it will be excluded from first
  release for some technical concerns.

  I don't know if this is enough for you, but you are free to ask us for
  more specific information you are interested in. Thank you again for your interest.
  We promise you to keep you informed of any information you want.