[Goodie] fontDisplay (was Re: Standard Squeak Font Encodings)

Bert Freudenberg bert at isgnw.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De
Wed Feb 2 13:45:27 UTC 2000

On Wed, 2 Feb 2000, Andrew C. Greenberg wrote:

> I was simply arguing that it is far from "almost impossible" to find a
> mac encoding chart on the web.

You're right again. But it's still easier to find an ISO chart ;-)

> What do you do for the characters that are in Mac, but not in Iso,
> and vice-versa?

They're just arbitrarily assigned so the mapping is invertible. I used the
same table for iso to squeak mapping in ScamperEnc-bf.cs (look for
"Umlauts" at http://swiki.gsug.org/SQFIXES), method
Character>>isoToSqueak.

  -Bert-