[ENH] SimpleXYGraphMorph

ssadams at us.ibm.com ssadams at us.ibm.com
Thu Feb 17 15:58:44 UTC 2000

Your code is missing a few classes (DotMorph?) and perhaps some messages as
well.
Perhaps you should assemble a change set and add some example code in the
postscript?
Thanks,
Sam

Sam S. Adams, IBM Distinguished Engineer, IBM Research
tie line 444-0736, outside 919-254-0736, email: ssadams at us.ibm.com
<<Hebrews 11:6, Proverbs 3:5-6, Romans 1:16-17, I Corinthians 1:10>>

Jesse Welton <jwelton at pacific.mps.ohio-state.edu> on 02/16/2000 03:29:53 PM

Please respond to squeak at cs.uiuc.edu