[BUG?] Postscript generation

Marcel Weiher marcel at metaobject.com
Thu Feb 24 07:41:23 UTC 2000

> From: Yoshiki Ohshima <ohshima at is.titech.ac.jp>
>
>   * When I convert a TextMorph, the bounding box
>     (%%BoundingBox) seems calculated from the Squeak's
>     NewParagraph extent.

Yes.

>  But it is not the expected size of  the *resulting* text.

I am not quite sure what you mean here.  Is it that there is an
on-screen pane showing only part of the text, and you want the full
text?

>   * Adobe Distiller seems not honor "adjustFontForSqueak".
>     The left and up arrow and tab are not converted to PDF
>     correctly.

Hmm, we had a problem related to that with Ghostscript that was
fixed in later releases, make sure you're using the latest release
from Squeak Central (that's fairly old now).

>   * Related methods tend to not have spaces after the colons
>     of keyword methods.  Browsing them is quite tough:-)

?

Marcel