Time to revisit newsgroup status

Ken G. Brown kbrown at tnc.com
Fri Feb 18 03:41:06 UTC 2000

I have no trouble with eGroups email using Eudora on Mac. I can edit
at will the emails I get from eGroups, either individually or in
digest format. You can get rid of the adverts by paying $4.95/mo.
Reading the emails on-line is probably a little cumbersome tho but I
get them sent to me.

Sounds to me like your problem is one with Outlook.
    Ken