[BUG] Blob morph can't rotate

Dan Ingalls Dan.Ingalls at disney.com
Sun Feb 13 01:49:08 UTC 2000

"David N. Smith \(IBM\)" <dnsmith at watson.ibm.com> relpied:
>Where translucence goes is a mystery;
>I suspect a bug in the TransformationMorph but I haven't looked yet.

Yep.  That's the problem.  Let's call it a "shortcoming."
TransformationMorphs are a hack.  As a friend of mine, Scott Watson once said,
    "You guys sure have gotten a lot of mileage out of that WarpBlt."
Which is true, but there are some things TransformationMorphs won't do.

Just another reason why we're rewriting the kernel of Morphic.

	- Dan