Chording Keyboards vs Dvorak or Querty

Ken G. Brown kbrown at tnc.com
Wed Feb 23 20:56:40 UTC 2000

I've often thought that chording keyboards
<http://www.tifaq.org/keyboards/chording-keyboards.html>, such as the
Bat <http://www.infogrip.com/> made much more sense than either
Querty or Dvorak, particularly since they can allow typing all the
characters with either hand.

    Ken

At 9:21 AM -0500 on 2/23/00,  Warren Postma is rumored to have written: