How Do You Do Business Apps?

Joey Gibson joeyGibson at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 22 19:24:55 UTC 2000

	I've been working with Dolphin ST for a little while now (and a bit of
VW before), but I'm having trouble discovering how to do non-graphics
related "business" apps in Squeak. I've been though the tutorial on Morphic
that shows you how to create a bouncing rainbow colored ball, but how do
you go about creating windows with text fields and buttons and whatnot?
Dolphin has a tutorial that walks you though creating a bank account
program with windows for viewing accounts, adding transactions, etc. Is
there some Squeak doc that I've missed that shows this level of detail? Or
anything else that would get me started with textfields, scrollbars,
buttons, etc?

Thanks,
Joey Gibson

###
Pocket Smalltalk Tutorial: www.mindspring.com/~joeygibson/st/pstIntro

--
-- Sun Certified Programmer for the Java2 Platform