<No subject>

agree at carltonfields.com agree at carltonfields.com
Fri Feb 25 02:20:40 UTC 2000

I was not saying it was "the solution."  Far from it.  I was merely questioning Stepan's remark that polling was a fatal flaw that precluded the development of a business application.  Thanks, of course,  for the informative points you made -- directly responsive to my question, all of which are of course well taken.