Very quiet weekend, or is something sick?

David N. Smith (IBM) dnsmith at watson.ibm.com
Mon Feb 21 20:47:51 UTC 2000

At 14:20 -0500 2/21/2000, David N. Smith \(IBM\) wrote:
>The mailing list suddenly got very quiet; I got three messages on Friday, one on Sunday and two prior to this today. It wasn't that quiet even over Christmas.
>
>Has it really been this quiet, has the server been ill, or is something ill at my end?
>
>Dave

It looks like things from the weekend are trickling through. I can imagine I see someone sweating over a hot server picking lost files from the edge of the flames one by one and sending them out.

My three from Sunday were actually from the music list which filters into the same archive.

Dave
David N. Smith
IBM T J Watson Research Center
Hawthorne, NY