Comanche mailing list

Aron Brener brener at home.com
Sun Feb 27 00:14:02 UTC 2000

I remember seeing somewhere something about a Comanche mailing list,
but now I can't find any references to it. Can somebody tell me how
to subscribe?

Since there's probably a lot of people on both lists, let me ask my
question here:
I have to do a project that involves serving hdml pages (for browser
enabled mobile phones.) I created a new module that for the moment
just tries to serve a simple page (just for testing)
My problem is that, for the life of me, I can't find a way to start
the server so that it'll use my module!!
Is there anything else I should know before creating my own modules?

Let me say that the documentation on Comanche is very sparse and hard to find.
In the image, the comment on ComancheServer says it uses
HttpConnectionQueue, but that class doesn't exist any more. (just an
example).

Thank you in advance, I'm looking forward to implement this on
squeak, once I get over the hump.

Ari
Aron Brener, BASc	|   Caminante no hay camino,
brener at home.com	|   se hace camino al andar.