How Do You Do Business Apps? (Squeak/Pro Proposal)

Charles-A. Rovira crovira at wt.net
Fri Feb 25 14:28:37 UTC 2000

The problem is not better. The problem is something that will satisfy the
managerial and legal requirements.

RTF CUA compliance Manuals from IBM you'll see that the U in CUA refers NOT
to a User as a person but to Users as in other systems.

GUI refers to people but they are constrained to behave in CUA compliant
modalities (and Smalltalkers have always had something about/against modes
:-) But if you DON'T comply your system will never get out the developers'
door but teh developer will.

-Charles-A.