MVC is Dead?

Charles-A. Rovira crovira at wt.net
Thu Feb 3 15:23:23 UTC 2000

Hello Vassili,

sorry I missed you in New York. I wouldn't have been much fun as I'd just
finished class and felt a bit "washed out." If you checked your messages, you
know I did show up... (My regards to Angela. :-)

You should know the feats of memory that human beings are capable of when
remembering old comedy shows :-) (How do you keep an Englishman entertained in
his dotage? Tell him a joke when he's young.)

You should ask Mr. Jarvis if he knows the "memories skit" which begins
"Who'd've thought thirty year ago we'd all be sitting here drinking 'Chateau
Le Chassolet' eh Obediah?"

That one is as unforgetable as the object answered by the add: method of the
Collection hierarchy.

-Charles-A.