Fabrik papers

Dwight Hughes dwighth at ipa.net
Sun Feb 13 19:50:10 UTC 2000

Dan,

I would be glad to put this paper up on my site (converted to HTML of
course) -- I already have a copy of the OOPSLA '88 Fabrik paper, so I
could edit your Word version to match it easily. I will send you an
"official" request for permission privately so I can send ACM a request
for permission tomorrow.

-- Dwight