Solaris version hangs after trashing a morph

Stefan Matthias Aust sma at 3plus4.de
Wed Feb 16 23:41:10 UTC 2000

At 12:17 16.02.00 -0500, Lex Spoon wrote:
>It's trying to play a sound.  In the short term, either turn off the
>enableSound preference, or grab my quick patch off the Swiki.

...and if you're using a 2.8a image, be sure not to use the preferences
tool to turn of the sound as this tool tries to play a sound when switching
to the pane which contains the sounds settings ;-)  Fortunately, there's
also a menu item in the World's menu.

bye
--
Stefan Matthias Aust  //  Bevor wir fallen, fallen wir lieber auf.