Standard Squeak Font Encodings

Richard A. O'Keefe ok at hermes.otago.ac.nz
Wed Feb 2 00:55:36 UTC 2000

	At any rate, some decisions should be made as to a Squeak standard
	repertoire and encoding, so that new fonts can be used seamlessly and
	without compromising existing code (or identifying where changes
	might need to be made).  Where shall we put the "replaced" glyphs?
	Shouldn't we place a Euro symbol in all of our fonts?

The obvious thing to do with the Euro is what Latin-0 does;
junk the "generic currency" symbol and put the Euro in its place.
That's 16rDB in the MacRoman character set, if I'm reading it correctly.