Class comments (was Re: ProtoObject?)

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Feb 11 01:40:06 UTC 2000

You know, it would be nice to get all this information even if someone
has already written a comment.  It would be especilaly useful, if the
comment sucks, and you are trying to rewrite it :)

Perhaps the 'comment' pane should simply have two parts: one part that
is hand-written, and one part that is auto-generated.  Make it more of a
"summary" page than just a "comment".

Lex