Object-oriented PluggableListMorphs?

ssadams at us.ibm.com ssadams at us.ibm.com
Thu Jan 20 18:18:47 UTC 2000

I am finally getting around to building some interfaces in Morphic and I
can't seem to find anything other than text and string-oriented list
morphs.
Is there a pluggable list morph around somewhere that uses lists of objects
instead of strings and has a pluggable interface to the objects for their
list presentation string?  Surely I'm missing something......

Sam S. Adams, IBM Distinguished Engineer, Software Group
tie line 444-0736, outside 919-254-0736, email: ssadams at us.ibm.com
<<Hebrews 11:6, Proverbs 3:5-6, Romans 1:16-17, I Corinthians 1:10>>