[BUG] or [GOTCHA] with multiple browsers doing interleaved me thod editing and class creation

Norton, Chris chrisn at Kronos.com
Fri Jan 14 18:04:46 UTC 2000

And I thought it was just me...

I have also seen this behavior.  Last night, I had two browsers open in
Morphic and, through the quirk described by Mark, the method I was adding
got put into a different class than I was editing!  I thought the method was
lost forever, but it turned up where it wasn't expected.

I think this is a serious bug.   (* I was using the newest 2.7 Windows
release)

---==> Chris

PS>  I have also had problems in the 2.7 image (in Morphic) with scrolling
and moving my mouse.  Sometimes the scrolling gets all screwed up when I
move my mouse from the scrolled pane to another Browser pane (immediately
after I actually scroll the pane's contents).  In fact, sometimes this
causes selections in other panes to be made, even when I did not click my
mouse button.  This gets confusing, because I'll be reading code in some
method, I'll move my mouse to another pane, and the class selected changes!
I have also seen similar, confusing, behavior in the morphic change set
window and in the morphic menu popups.

PPS>  Sorry I don't have time to look into this problem right now (I'm on a
lunch break at work).