Promoting Squeak (and Smalltalk ;))

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Jan 3 10:50:50 UTC 2000

Hi

I was wondering how I can approach the linux people to present them
Squeak. I browse a bit the french sites and found http://www.aful.org/
(for the french people)

Then I found http://www.seul.org/edu/
SEUL/edu is the discussion group for those interested in using Linux for
education. This covers all  aspects of educational uses of Linux, by teachers,
parents, and students.

Some of youmay be interested to look at.

I'm also contacting a linux -mag to see if I could write a Squeak page every
month in french. May be some other are interesting to join me.

Stef

Stephane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch) http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/

University of Bern, Institut fuer informatik and Mathematik
IAM-SCG, 10 neubruckstrasse, CH-3012 Bern, Switzerland.