fun and empowerment

Tom Ayerst tom at lynch-fm.demon.co.uk
Thu Jan 27 20:22:39 UTC 2000

Dave,

I know that feeling.  You got a better response than I did.  I just received a load of blank looks, I really don't think they grasped the idea that there might be other languages than C, C++
or Perl (Java is pretty radical).

Tom

--
"It's not what you don't know that kills you, ... it's what you know that ain't so." - Mr Thompkins