squeak licensing (was: BDF fonts for squeak)

Stephan Rudlof sr at evolgo.de
Mon Jan 24 21:00:52 UTC 2000

agree at carltonfields.com wrote:

> > And what's about the squeak VM: fileIO, printf() of messages > to stdout,
> > etc.. It seems to be linked with a LGPL'd lib under Linux at least.
>
> I believe, but I am not certain, that the GNU C Library is LGPL'd.

It is LGPL'd; from (Info) documentation:
'
This is Edition 0.08 DRAFT, last updated 11 Jan 1999, of `The GNU C
Library Reference Manual', for Version 2.1 Beta of the GNU C Library.
* Copying::                      The GNU Library General Public License
says
                                  how you can copy and share the GNU C
Library.
'