TeX in Squeak

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Jan 25 22:08:23 UTC 2000

OzTeX on a Mac is Applescript-able.  I wonder if it would be possible
to create a variation of this in MacSqueak using Andrew's AppleScript
primitives?  You probably couldn't get the cool incremental
formatting that you have in WysiTeX, but you might still get
something powerful.

I recently found a product called Scientific Word
(http://www.tcisoft.com/) which is a WYSIWYG front-end to TeX -- it
produces TeX as output, and gives you a WYSIWYG frontend for editing.
If there's a market for that one, why not WysiTeX?

Mark

(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu