[HACK] #majorShrink updates to create mini Squeak for 2.7

JArchibald at aol.com JArchibald at aol.com
Fri Jan 14 12:51:27 UTC 2000

=> 1/12/00 8:17:59 PM EST, Dan.Ingalls at disney.com =>
<< As you may note from teh latest update summaries, I added this to 2.7,
along with a few tweaks of my own.  The net result repeating the above
process in the updated image is 763K. >>

Dan--

Neat! The best I had been able to get was a little under 800K. I'll check it
out.

I have spent some time on the various common menus (particularly from
ScreenController) trying to bang out a set that fits the facilities available
in a mini Squeak (rather that having Notifiers or Errors when an unavailable
facility is selected). I will see about incorporating these with latest
#majorShrink code.

Is there a page somewhere that has the 'Test Pilot' instructions?

Jerry.